11.28.2007

Metropolis or Malaysia?



Hmmm...Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the Far East & Whitney Houston or Atlantis, GA, Metropolis & Janelle Monae (on her bday no less and the day before the Dalai Lightning's bday)?

Best wishes to Ms. Houston and her big comeback...but imma be lettin go at Lenny's with my Wondafam!

How do you sing Happy Birthday to Droid #57821? What does a birthday cake look like in Metropolis? What kinda show does Janelle Monae set off on her day of birth?

I gotta know, so imma go.
Malaysia will have to wait til '08.

5 Comments:

At November 28, 2007 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the WAS will throw the sickest party for Janelle (who totally deserves it!) I can't wait to hear her birthday performance!!! I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby Brown came to JM's bash instead!
:)

 
At November 28, 2007 at 5:20 PM , Blogger so damn random! said...

I can't wait to see you guys perform again! hmmmm...I wonder if Emily will let me touch her hair again...

It's worth a try!

dani~ :-P

 
At November 28, 2007 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Nastassia said...

I think im going to rent a car and drive down to Atlanta myself. Mind you, I've only been behind the wheel, at most, 5 times in my entire life.

I'm starting to think it's worth the risk. lol

 
At November 29, 2007 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Dot Techno Mania said...

Risk it all!
An Android's cake is sure to be interesting. Will it have frosting made of whipped motor oil. Perhaps the party hats are what will allow us to travel to the year 2719. Without them you will remain in 2007! And that would suck. Sorry Emily... you'll have to wear one atop your fro-hawk.

 
At December 2, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Anonymous www.muebles-en-collado-villalba.com said...

Little doubt, the dude is completely just.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home