11.26.2007

Me at Churchill Downs

> I really didn't want to send this pic, but all my photos at
> Churchill Downs (home of the Kentucky Derby) were deleted from my
> phone.:( In this picture, I am in the box suite we had.

I was extremely excited to watch those beautiful horses race one
another. Man, I sure wish I had the pics of the heather grey horse,
black stallion, and all white with two golden brown spots.

If you are not aware, I have a deep obsession with horses and
equestrian wear.

I think the men and women who ride these ancient gifts from God are
brave.

I would love to be a jockey at some point in my life. I think it would
be a challenging and therapeutic experience. Hint: This will happen
soon.

-Be well friend. Enjoy this day. Continue to GiVE thanks for life,
love, family, friends, and good health.

-My birthday is this Saturday, Dec.1. Also, World Aids Day, the day
Rosa Parks did not move to the back of the bus, and Richard Pryors
birth date.

Hope to see you at the festivities.:)

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Dot Techno Mania said...

Oh please! The picture is dashing and you know it!

 
At November 27, 2007 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Nastassia said...

Oh, I get the hesitation. You didn't want to blind us with your beauty!

Lovely Monae.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home