11.24.2007

Holiday time!


Greetings all,

It is that time of year again...yup...the holiday season. It's amazing to me that it's about to be 2008 in a little over a month and Christmas will be here in a month.

As Thanksgiving passes I realized there is a lot to be thankful of. It's very easy to fall into the trap that nothing is going right, whether it's money, relationships, etc, but when you really sit down and analyze the situation you realize how much there is to be thankful for. I got to see my Grandparents this week and that has been great, I hadn't seen them since my wedding last September. I am healthy (as far as I know), my friends and family are healthy, I have a roof over my head, I get to eat everyday, I have a car, and my dreams are becoming a reality. I have nothing to complain about...nothing!

As the holiday's come upon us, let's try to remember what it's all about. It's not "what am I getting this year", it should be "what am I giving this year". Don't fall into that trap of "my life is in a shambles" nonsense, you might not be exactly where you want to be in life but think about how bad it could really be.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday and got to spend it with family and friends.

Till next time...

Lord Rico

3 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Dot Techno Mania said...

And once you've gotten to where you want to be... then what? Getting there is where the fun is at! The journey is always something to be thankful for!

 
At November 25, 2007 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Liza Valentino said...

I needed to read this today, right now.

I visited yesterday but for some reason I missed this.

That's because I NEEDED to be reminded today.

thank you.

Ashley E.

 
At November 27, 2007 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Nastassia said...

Wow, this comes in great timing. I, too, saw my grandparents for the first time in many months this past weekend. As we sat around the table to eat, it felt so good to be in a circle of people that genuinely love and accept me for me.

Things aren't always as "bad off" as we sometimes like to exaggerate. So much to be thankful for, and we don't always realize it until it's too late.

Wishing the entire W.A.S. team and all those reading this good health and safety throughout the holiday season.

Peace...

Nastassia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home