10.01.2007

Janice Marie Hawthorne had a strange daughter.




I feel myself changing.

I feel myself turning into a different being.

I feel myself looking at the blues like it was purple.

I feel myself letting go of the "unchangeable ones" like they were Tommy Hilfiger or something.

I feel myself growing around and into my heart.

I feel cold when I get hot at them.

I feel myself searching for more answers than questions.

I feel like I am in a movie.

I understand the value of silence.

I worry.

I feel vulnerable.

I feel very anxious.

I feel like I am waiting for something that is not being fair right now.

I feel approachable.

I feel pieces of new powers.

I feel very special, but I am a safe with being normal.

My mind misunderstands me.

I am scared to move back there.

I miss that baby in Kansas so much.

I feel change.

I feel bad for the Muggles.

I feel very poetic and scared to press "publish post".

I gotta go to bed.

I feel alienated by the writer.

I understand cold showers.

I feel the hair pens bruising my scalp.

I feel bad for not smiling more.

I feel quirky alone.

I feel the ash around my mouth and ankles.

Sleep hates me.

I feel like I have to take control.

I feel shy when I am approached, even at home.

I feel safe.

I feel sad for theory.

I need new oxfords.

I feel my eyelashes touching the fat under my eyebrows.

I am really getting older inside.

I actually enjoy being wrong, it's funny.

I feel like something won't let me stop, even if I tried.

I feel like I am about to lose apart of me.

I feel completely out of control.

I am angry at her for editing this.

I feel my sweater slip into the palms of my hands.

I feel the wind knocking my hair out of order.

Time is cool.

I have a lot to say, but end up not saying it.

I feel politically incorrect.

I want to know the truth.

I feel like grandma did at Providence Medical Center.

I feel selfish and self-absorbed for all these "I"'s.
I smell fall.

F?

6 Comments:

At October 1, 2007 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Dot Techno Mania said...

The energy of transition is in the air! Truly it's universal because it shows up on my radar. Sleeping's for losers anyway.

 
At October 30, 2007 at 3:38 AM , Blogger DELGODO said...

In comes the cold. Our bodies become slow & our minds exra active. I hate winter sadness, but it makes me appreciate spring even more.

 
At July 9, 2015 at 1:28 AM , Blogger Lili Wang said...

20150709wanglili
lebron james basketball shoes
hollister clothing
tods shoes
jordan concords
coco chanel
kobe bryant shoes
louboutin
michael kors outlet
oakley outlet
hollister kids
cheap jordans
polo ralph lauren home
michael kors handbags
cheap toms
louis vuitton handbags
adidas outlet
air jordan 11
jordan shoes
hollister
nike air max
ray ban outlet
toms shoes
abercrombie fitch
jordan pas cher homme
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
nhl jerseys
cheap jordans
celine
michael kors
cheap jerseys
lebron james shoes
jordan 11 concord
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 11

 
At July 9, 2015 at 10:01 PM , Blogger huanglin said...

ray ban outlet
coach factory outlet online
michael kors
ray ban sunglasses
true religion jeans
ray ban glasses
louis vuitton outlet stores
christian louboutin sale
mulberry uk
www.louisvuitton.com
michael kors bag
chanel outlet
timberlands
oakley sunglass
michael kors
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses
hollister clothing
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
jordan 11s
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
fendi bags
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet stores
chanel handbags
true religion jeans
ralph lauren outlet
caihuanglin20150710

 
At December 24, 2015 at 9:05 PM , Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20151225
hollister
jordan retro
ugg sale
tory burch sale
coach factory outlet
gucci outlet
louis vuitton
nike huarache
ugg sale
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
gucci handbags
cheap air jordans
louis vuitton
ugg boots outlet
coach factory outlet
lebron 11
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren uk
cheap uggs
louis vuitton handbags
uggs outlet
swarovski outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
hollister kids
toms shoes
uggs on sale
coach outlet store online
celine outlet
michael kors outlet online
replica watches
louis vuitton outlet
giuseppe zanotti
ugg boots
ugg boots clearance
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet clearance
running shoes
oakley sunglasses
as

 
At May 6, 2016 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Nike Free said...

All Balck Huarache
Huaraches Nike
christian louboutin store
louboutin outlet
cheap jordans for sale
Air Jordan 11 Retro 72 10
Jordan 5 fire red
jordans 2016
coach outlet online
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
Michael Kors Cheap
Michael Kors Store
michael kors wallets
michael kors sale
michael kors tote
michael kors hamilton
lebron james shoes
kobe 9
nike air max 90
nike air max 2015
nike free flyknit
nike free 5.0
louboutin outlet
christian louboutin online
mbt outlet
mbt shoes sale
fitflops shoes
fitflop sale

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home