9.22.2007

It's been a while but...

...Lord Rico Rodriguez is back and ready to speak to the masses!

Greetings to all,

I'm coming live and direct to you from the magical, mystical place known as Wondaland. It is great to be back talking to all the supporters and followers of JM and The Wondaland Arts Society, but especially the ones who still don't believe.

Alot has been going since I last wrote....We released Suite I of Metropolis, had release parties, shot a music video for VSHH. But we are not done yet! Stay tuned for some more magical experiences from The W.A.S.

My life? It's been getting crazier and crazier by the day! Phone ringing more, emails coming through from all directions...but I LOVE IT! I wouldn't have it any other way. That just means the effort and work we are putting into this project is touching people and we are making a difference....PERFECT!

What I do want to let you all know is that you can still purchase Metropolis, Suite I of IV: "The Chase" at www.janellemonae.com/store or at iTunes. We are selling this CD for the insanely low price of $5 Bucks! So please support good music and good people. To those who have purchased a copy...thank you so much. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Well, I'll be back next Saturday with more updates, news, and whatever else comes out. We'll be in Miami next Friday for a JM performance. And you never know what's going to happen when The W.A.S. is on the loose…Rolls Royce incidents, etc.

Happy Trails!
Lord Disassembler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home