10.22.2007

Giving warm thanks on a rainy day.



So, I am typing this while sitting in the doctor's office. I care about my health.

There are lots of people with no insurance and patience, just waiting. Imagine that.

My phone is gonna die, so...

Thank you Howard for being so kind and allowing me to come into your institution and expose you to me.
One of my best experiences ever. I give you love and you gave me more.

Thank you Morehouse and Spelman for deciding to theme your whole Coronation Ball after, "Metropolis". I was more than honored.

Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, thank you for stepping to "Many Moons" in the 10,000+ packed step show. Hot... Wigs and all.

A special Thanks goes wto the tailgaters who just didn't mind interrupting me while I tried to eat my hot dog. I genuinely enjoyed taking pictures with food in my hand.;)

Thank you to all the wasers for helping.

I have declared this week to be more than great. keep this in mind.


Went to church yesterday and heard something that stuck with me, "Trouble is always gonna come for you. You will never be able to escape this. You have to figure out how to react when it comes your way." That is the challenge for me.

Don't look for peace in others or places, find your peace, your inner peace, the peace right near your heart, and take it wherever you decide to go. This will never leave you or let you down.

I have heard these sayings before, but I needed to hear them again.

Sometimes, I need to go to church.

sent from my iPhone.


It's raining dear. I get to wear my Wellington's! How exciting.

4 Comments:

At October 22, 2007 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay....rain....we need it

 
At October 23, 2007 at 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I attend church after weeks of missing services, I always hear something that applies to something I've gone through or have dealt with the week prior. Coincidence...? Hmmmm.

 
At October 23, 2007 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Dot Techno Mania said...

Yes... Inner peace. Peace on the inside = Peace on the outside.

 
At November 24, 2007 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Anonymously, Me. said...

you where the SugarHoneyIceTea at HU! And big ups to my Sorority Sisters for using you in their show!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home