12.20.2007

Feliz Christmas!


What a grand time we just had a few moments ago. We had our first ever Wondaland Secret Santa. It was a great occasion and everyone really enjoyed the opportunity to spend time with the Wondafam before heading out to respective families. I am headed to Texas in a few days to see my family. I am so excited because it feels like I haven't seen them in a while. I really have the Christmas spirit so I will spend my entire trip just enjoying their presence and company. We have so much fun together and I pray that this year will be no exception. I will be sure to keep you posted on the progress of my trip. Merry Christmas to you and yours. And may all of your wishes come true...

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2007 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Big Brother" Stanklin! Thank you for the gramps shout out! I'm sure if he understood english he would appreciate it. Please keep us posted on your trip!

May your wishes come true and remember...

Feliz "Cri-ma".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home