6.25.2007

Today was a "Good Day"!


Greetings earthlings,

Well, I thinks its been a little more than 2 days since we last spoke...but here we go.

For those who don't know, JM did Good Day Atlanta this morning and killed it of course. But before I get to that, let me back up a little bit.

I couldn't sleep at all last night, waaaaaayyyyy too many butterflies in the 'ol stomach. Why you ask? First the obvious, JM is about to do Good Day Atlanta! Let's keep in mind JM has no distribution deal and no song on the radio and she's about to do GOOD DAY ATLANTA!

Secondly, I was steadily thinking about today and hoping for nothing but positives. JM was in St. Kitts this past weekend and I knew she got in late and rehearsal still had to be done. So I was a little concerned about her and the band making it on time because we COULDN'T be late for this...remember, this is live TV. I decide to get out of the bed at 5am and send one last blast letting everybody know to tune in this morning, I then proceed to call JM at 5:30...no answer...5:40 no answer...not good! Then I call my fellow W.A.S. member Wolfmaster Stanklin and it sounds like he just rolled over, which means no one else is in motion...not good. It's 6am now and I need to hit the rode, so I leave with the hopes that everyone is getting ready and will be on time...remember, this is live TV.

While I'm driving I receive a text from JM saying that she is up...it's 6:25, now does that mean she just got up or had been up and just received my text? Panic mode is starting to penetrate my mind at this point, but I proceed to keep it moving towards the station.

I get there around 6:40. Wolfmaster Z calls me at 7am and says they're on the way...now are they REALLY on the way or trying to calm me down because they know where my mind is at this point? But...they make it inside at 7:20...halleujah!!! 1o minutes early...woohoo!

The interview and performance were a success! Special thanks to Joy Crump, Suchita and the whole FOX 5 Atlanta team for having Janelle on the show.

Also, a VERY special thanks to all the fans and supporters of JM and The W.A.S. that tuned in early this morning.

Signing off,
Lord Rico Rodriguez

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Dot Techno Mania said...

Great addition to the Misadventures of Lord Dis...
Wish I wasn't at work otherwise I would have been parked in front of the tube...I did watch the strange interview...

So who exactly is Janae?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home