2.04.2008

Truly blessed

I want to thank New York for such a hot welcome on last week.

You welcomed me with open minds.

Magic happened.

For this, I hope we never marginalize a city or a race again.

I want to thank my supporters, past and present, for walking with me
to the future of what you have been experiencing.

Understand, what will and is supposed to happen is bigger than me,
you, any one man or woman.

We have to get focused.

Let us focus.

We have to stay positive.

Let us stay focused.

Let us start a fire.

Already started.

With love,

JM

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2008 at 2:11 PM , Blogger slimily parkour said...

we w.a.s. here!!

 
At February 4, 2008 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Dot Techno Mania said...

Purpose, Perspective, Focus!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home