12.29.2007

...And a Happy New Year!


Greetings all,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Just a quick message from me to you.

Well, 2 more days or so and it will be 2008...2008 I said. Remember when it was 2000 and we thought the world was going to blow up? That was 8 years ago! Remember 9/11, that was 7 years ago. Crazy how time flies when...well you know when time flies!

I am looking forward to 2008 more than I have looked forward to any other year. More than the year I was going to turn 16 and drive, more than the year I was going to turn 18 and be able to party hard, more than the year I would be turning 21 and be able to drink...legally. Anyway, this year could be the cornerstone year of my life to date.

In regards to JM and The W.A.S. this is the year that we have been waiting for. A lot will be going on and I'm so ready to take this movement to the masses. It's so exciting but scary at the same time if that makes sense. Everything we have put into the Metropolis project and into the Society will be displayed for all this coming year, that's the exciting part. The scary part is that I see how my phone is steadily ringing with JM inquiries, management inquiries, and so many other things and in all actuality, the mass population doesn't know who we are. So just think when we drop an official JM single, when we debut her 1st video, when we release an album, it's going to be CRAZY!

I've never been the one to shy away from challenges or hard decisions, so believe I'm ready for the Major Leagues. It's just a totally different situation when what you've been talking about for a couple of years is finally on your doorstep ringing the bell.

As I look back on 2007 and think about all that we as a team accomplished, I get a little flustered. When people from all different backgrounds and families come together, start a record label, and put out an album as classic as Metropolis, Suite I of IV: "The Chase", that is a beautiful thing...for real!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and remember that a new year CAN mean a new you.

Till next year...

Lord Rico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home