11.14.2008

JM & Jon Heder's "Winter Wondaland"!

Hey!




I just wanted to show you my first/new holiday commercial with GAP.;) Jon Heder ("Napoleon Dynamite" movie) was a blast to work with! Of course it took a lot for me not to laugh at his antics! He is a wonderfully wild guy.:) We had a lot fun filming this!

I always thought GAP was a pretty cool company growing up--especially during the holidays when they'd premiere some of there CLASSIC sweaters.;) Glad to see em' back! After reading their Social Responsibility Report, (http://www.gapinc.com/public/SocialResponsibility/socialres.shtml), that helped influence my decision on getting involved in the campaign.;)

Everyone over at GAP was amazingly hospitable to me! They made sure I was comfortable all around;) Thank you guys!

On www.gap.com there are other videos; a rendition of "Jungle Bells" with myself and a whole lot of cool TV personalities in it. There is also a rendition of "Baby It's Cold Outside" with one of my favorite TV personalities, Rainn Wilson (The Office) and Selma Blair!

Thank you for your support and I'll keep you guys posted on my next endeavors...

JAne.