4.14.2008

Me and the Tutu!

Things are moving, but I had to type quickly from my phone and Thank
You. Thank you so much for supporting me today, right now...

Thank you for supporting my music, my message, my dreams...

You play a huge role in my life and career.

Thank you for supporting the "big" ballet production at The Fox
Theatre (even those there in spirit) over the last 4 days. It was a
wonderful experience for me. I needed that energy. I have learned so
much. I feel better so much better knowing what I know...

I went into the production willing to give myself and take away
knowledge from the beautiful art form that is, ballet.

Singing and walking on my toes wasn't easy and in fact took lots of
time and practice. Choregraphy isn't apart of my normal routine on
stage, so learning how to adapt was also a challenge I wanted to take
on.

I really hope someone was inspired...

Thank you Lauri (choreographer) for helping push my vision.

Thank you Big Boi!:) We had such a great time! Loved how you just
stormed in my dressing room!;) gracias Atlanta ballet dancers/artists,
it's such an honor to be near others with similar energy. I will be
pointing my toes even harder now!

To my tutu, I miss you and did not want to ever take you off! I love
ballet attire.

*My mom's in town so I need to go back to enjoying her warm love and
cooking!

See you at Criminal Records for Record Store Day (April 19)! I will be
in "experimenting on stage" mode...

4 Comments:

At April 16, 2008 at 11:46 PM , Blogger FireBrand said...

Those guys kind of look like Chester French. Weird.

 
At April 19, 2008 at 1:23 AM , Blogger Shuttafly said...

Hm. And if I'm not mistaken, Mate, I think they are.

 
At October 23, 2015 at 10:40 PM , Blogger 林磊 said...

2015-10-24leilei
Louis Vuitton Handbags Discount
Louis Vuitton UK
michael kors outlet
Coach Outlet Store Online Clearance
nike trainers
hollister clothing
Ugg Boots Outlet Clearance,Cheap Uggs On Sale Discount For Women
nike air max 90
Christian Louboutin Sale For Men And Women
Toms Outlet Shoes
Coach Factory Outlet Store Online
Michael Kors Outlet Discount
Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Stores
Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Shop
uggs sale
louis vuitton
uggs outlet
Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
toms outlet
montblanc pen
hollister uk sale
Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Outlet Online,Canada Goose Clearance
Louis Vuitton Handbags On Sale
timberland outlet
ugg boots sale
Gucci Outlet Shoes Online
Jordan 4 Retro For Sale
michael kors outlet
ray-ban wayfarer
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
uggs sale
ugg boots
Louis Vuitton Handbags & Bags Outlet Online
Kobe Bryant Shoes On Sale

 
At July 15, 2016 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...


zhengjx20160715
oakley vault
air jordan 8
louis vuitton
gucci bags
kobe 8
montblanc pen
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch boots
lebron 13
nike roshe run
toms outlet
replica rolex watches
longchamp handbags
kate spade outlet
cheap jordan shoes
true religion sale
burberry outlet
jordan retro 8
louis vuitton purses
adidas nmd
michael kors outlet
rolex watches
kd 8
louis vuitton handbags
nike roshe one
coach outlet
coach outlet
asics shoes for men
coach outlet
air max
louis vuitton bags
celine outlet
michael kors outlet
ray bans
christian louboutin outlet
nfl jerseys
kate spade handbags
adidas uk
adidas originals store
ray ban sunglasses outlet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home