2.17.2008

Just left the stage!

I just got finished performing hard @ Lenny's (here in Atlanta)! My
hair is frizzed!

So much fun!

Sooo many new and old supporters came!

Band "Death on Two Wheels" was hot!

Tendaberry rocked hard!

Deep Cotton was sick!

Everybody was just fantastic.

We sang, jumped, poured water, jumped on speakers, threw beta 58's and
mic stands, climbed through windows! The list goes on!

Thank you all for coming. I love you!

If you missed, I am sure I'll work in another show next month and i
love u 2. Stay tuned...

Sent from my wireless heart

3 Comments:

At February 17, 2008 at 2:11 AM , Blogger "B" is for Bri said...

Just left Lenny's... I must admit that before tonight your name was like a buzzing in my ear... familiar but unrecognizable. But you're unforgettable. Spectacupendus! I'm an official supporter. Big Ups keep doing your thing. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

 
At February 17, 2008 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank you so much darling.;) I really appreciate you writing in and coming out to the show.

Best wishes my dear.

Keep thriving.

JM

 
At February 17, 2008 at 1:32 PM , Blogger MB said...

loved loved loved you at Lenny's! I just get so excited at each show! Any chance you'd ever do that song "party girl" at a show? I love "got to get there before midnight cuz it's free" and "you got me feeling tipsy but I'm sober." Just capture the college club days to a tee! You are a great song writer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home