Previous WAS Posts
- A Very Happy Birthday Present!!!
- New Music! COME ALIVE (WAR OF THE ROSES)
- COUNTDOWN TO GOODIE MOB REUNION (DAY 3...and 4)
- COUNTDOWN TO GOODIE MOB REUNION (DAY 2)
- Countdown to Goodie Mob Reunion (Day 1)
- A Wonda-Ful Opportunity
- Chance of a Lifetime
- More Pictures from Governor's Island
- Governor's Island Show
- Wondaland Back in New York City for AfroPunk 2009
About Us:We at Wondaland are inventors. We wear tuxedos everyday. We jump in pools during performances. We wear Civil War hats and rock vintage Jordans. We believe truth can be broken down with the following formula: Truth= Love x Imagination.
We believe songs are spaceships. We believe music is the weapon of the future. We believe books are stars.
We believe there are only three forms of music: good music, bad music and funk.
About Wondaland:We have created our own state, our own republic. There is grass here. Grass sprouts from toilet seats, bookshelves, ceilings and floors. Grass makes us feel good. In this state, there are no laws, there is only music. Funk rules the spirit. And punk rules the courtrooms and marketplace. Period.
In this state, there is no food. We eat books and season them with wine and cotton candy. When you want the news, you read a comic book.
There is also Love. Sex. Wisdom. Magic and Wonder. These things add up to something new and ancient that we call WISM. WISM makes us feel good. Who needs drugs when you've got WISM?