8.30.2008

I W.A.S there...

At the Democratic National Convention. Words can not equate to what I
genuinely felt in a stadium with over 80,000 people waiting on change.

I am convinced, Barack Obama is an "alien from outer space". How can
someone in front of over 80,000 people with the whole world watching
them look so unphased and calm? How is this possible?

On the same date, 45 years later, Dr. MLK Jr. does the legendary, "I
Have A Dream" speech, this historic moment took place.

I was there. I will never forget...

5 Comments:

At August 31, 2008 at 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I wasn't and if you knew what I knew you wouldn't be so relaxed.

 
At September 3, 2008 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Nastassia said...

I bet it was incredible. "8 is enough!" I chanted along with him and you from my living room in Jersey. =)

We are living through such a monumental time in history...Just wish my Nana and Mom-Mom were here to witness it too. They've both passed on within the year.

I believe Barack remains so calm and unphased because he truly, I mean, truly has God walking with him. He was destined for this.

I continue to pray for him, Michelle, Malia and Sasha.

 
At September 28, 2016 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

jainbin0928
ugg boots
true religion jeans
links of london
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
longchamp outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
coach outlet clearance
vans shoes

 
At October 19, 2018 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

goyard bags
converse outlet
golden goose
off white
kobe 11
jordan 13
goyard
birkin bag
cat boots
michael kors handbags

 
At August 13, 2019 at 8:52 AM , Blogger yanmaneee said...

curry 6 shoes
nmd
michael kors handbags
nfl jerseys
fila sneakers
nike air max 97
hogan outlet online
hermes birkin
louboutin shoes
moncler coat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home